Mar 18, 2009
- fueled up 21.000 gallons of #2 diesel @ $1.779/gal = $37.36
- ran 208.6 miles on 21 gallons = 9.933 mpg
- that run was half highway half town, still have a slight fuel leak on the fuel filter, this is I’m sure negligible though and shouldn’t effect mpg. I am still under the impression that the EBP sensor fix will improve mpg, at $150+ with replacement tube it’s a tough call though.
- purchased new wix fuel filter cap 24232 at OReilley’s auto parts for $18.99 because I stupidly threw away the old cap when I changed the fuel filter. Lesson learned.
- Ordered started solenoid as I am currently starting van by jumping solenoid with a wrench. Should be in Friday Mar 20 am.
- Going to order a racor PFF4596