June 30, 2010 odometer 124980
- fixed rear air. If freon leaks out it is coming from connection from line to top of sight glass, it started leaking as pressure came up, I tightened it more, it seemed to stop, now I cross my fingers cause it's tight up there and I couldn't get any more torque on the connection to tighten more.
- replaced filter/drier on liquid line back of condensor just below sight glass.
- Carrier transicold filter drier AC101-312
- replaced expansion valve mounted on rear evaporator
- Carrier - 14-00301-03 – aka as - AC101-107 -thermal expansion valve r134a, 3-ton system. Number on back of old valve: 040138-123-1889 Parker Hannifin Corp.