Feb 27, 2009
- added about 1 quart of Aeroshell 4 mill spec 5606A to Braun Millenium lift. In the future would prefer aeroshell 41 mil spec 5606H as it’s a slightly higher grade hydraulic fluid. Hydraulic fluid cleanup off of rubber floor is easily facilitated using rubbing alcohol in a trigger squirt bottle (found that generic bathroom tile cleaner trigger will screw directly onto a rubbing alcohol bottle). Just spray the entire contaminated area down with it then wipe up with heavy paper towels.
- preventative maintenance left to do:
- grease underside
- check rear axle fluid level
- flush/replace coolant
- diagnose transmission shutter in OD at 45 mph when cold. I believe this is a torque converter lock up problem, most likely computer induced, possibly EBP sensor problem
- check for pre fuel filter on frame pre fuel pump (replace if it exists)